Criminal Record Checks

  1. Services providers directly hired by the School are not 3rd Party (i.e. private music teachers, dance instructors, woodworking teachers, sewing teachers, private swim instructors etc.) but must have a Criminal Record check and make application to the office before starting any services. Fill out the "consent form, individual" below for this purpose. Or the "sharing form, individual" if you have a CRC done at another school or place of employment that could possibly share their info with us. 
  2. All 3rd Party Providers (working for an organization) who are in contact with students must have criminal record checks completed.  If the organization is a BC registered organization (Community Organization, Aquatic Center, Swimming Pool. Rec Centre, etc.), the criminal record check done by their organization through the Ministry of Justice will suffice.  Therefore, facilities that offer third party instruction must provide a declaration indicating all their instructors/staff working with students have a current CRC.  Max $600 total to be spent on 3 parties such as this. Use the "authorization from, organization" below for this purpose. 

3rd party service providers working for an organization and individuals seeking employment: please contact the office with intent to provide service, name of student(s) that will be serviced, and compliance to complete a criminal record check as soon as possible.  Use appropriate forms below. 


Note: The Authorization Letter for Organizations will confirm that all their staff workers have up-to-date Criminal Record Checks