Providing Services

  1. Services providers directly hired by the School are not 3rd Party but (i.e. music teachers, dance instructors, woodworking teachers, sewing teachers, swim instructors etc.) must have a Criminal Record check and make application to the office before starting any services.
  2. All 3rd Party Providers who are in contact with students must have criminal record checks completed.  If the organization is a BC registered organization (Aquatic Center, Swimming Pool etc.), the criminal record check done through the Ministry of Justice for that organization will suffice.  Therefore, facilities that offer third party instruction must provide a declaration indicating all their instructors/staff working with students have a current CRC.  Max $600 total to be spent on 3rdparties.

3rd party service providers and those seeking employment: please contact the office with intent to provide service, name of student(s) that will be serviced, and compliance to complete a criminal record check as soon as possible.

Step 1: Download the consent form below to your computer
Step 2: complete Part 1 on the first page
Step 3: complete the check list on page two
Step 4: sign and date the document (this may entail printing the form and saving it back to your computer)
Step 5: Email the consent form to